New check in measures at Sydney Adventist Hospital
From Monday 3 May Adventist HealthCare will be changing our COVID processes for staff, patients and visitors entering Sydney Adventist Hospital and San Day Surgery Hornsby. These new check-in measures will bring AHCL in line with with current NSW Health alert level which is Green. The key points to note for anyone entering are facilities are:
- There will no longer be health check screening stations. Everyone - patients, staff, doctors and visitors - must check in on arrival using the QR code and the NSW Service App. Signage at all entrances will outline these conditions, display the QR code and also give options for people if they need to get help or complete a paper based check-in.
- Booked patients will still receive a text message prior to admission asking about COVID risk before they enter the hospital.
- Please do not enter our facilities if you have been exposed to anyone with coronavirus; you have any flu-like symptoms; or you have travelled to any COVID hotspots in NSW or interstate in the previous 14 days. Click here for more information.
- There will be personnel undertaking spot checks of visitors, staff and doctors to confirm QR code check in has been completed via the NSW Service App and to ask about COVID risk.
- Anyone attending AHCL facilities is reminded to always maintain social distancing and use the hand sanitiser provided. Mask wearing is optional, and if you choose to wear a mask please bring your own.
- There are now more entry points available throughout SAH - click here for a detailed map showing these access points.