Relaxation of some visitor arrangements
- There are now two (2) designated patient visitors per stay.
- Only one visitor per day.
- One child under the age of 16 is allowed to visit with a designated adult visitor per day, other than in Maternity where visiting arrangements remain unchanged at this time and are still partner only. This will be reviewed following further advice from NSW Health.
- Masks remain mandatory in all public areas of the hospital, with visitors requested to supply their own masks.
- All visitors are required to check in using the QR code on arrival.