Proactive COVID-19 risk minimisation practices continue
New risk minimisation practices at Adventist HealthCare: Please be aware -
- Mandatory mask wearing by all Hospital visitors - please bring your own
- One designated visitor per patient stay
Building on the events of the last week, and our successful risk minimisation during the pandemic to date, changes are being implemented across the Hospital and San Day Surgery Hornsby.
These include mandatory mask wearing by visitors to site and a one designated visitor only per patient stay policy. (Please click here for patient/visitor letter from Hospital CEO Brett Goods)
These are proactive measures designed to continue our ability to continue to provide comprehensive services and care for our community.
We appreciate the community’s support and assistance during this implementation.
Click on the links below for visual notices regarding these arrangements at the hospital:
- Click here for Health Check Station visual notice
- Click here for One Visitor Only visual notice
- Click here for our Safety Alert visual notice
- Click here for our Screening visual notice
Please also see these useful links to external website resources:
- Latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW:
- NSW Government Clinical Excellence Commission - Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Mask Wearing:
Download PDF here
- Australian Government advice on wearing masks correctly:
- Victorian Health Department advice on making cloth masks:
Download PDF here
- World Health Organisation (WHO) advice on wearing masks correctly:
Videos and infographics on the 'Do's and Don'ts' for wearing and caring for masks
Please note that the Australian requirements are 1.5m for social distancing, not the 1m as mentioned in this video